Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia (MyIPO) is an autonomous, corporatized agency under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism responsible for the development and management of the intellectual property system i.e patents, trade marks, industrial designs, copyright, layout designs of integrated circuits protection in Malaysia. Our mission is to provide strong legal infrastructure and effective administration regime to enhance greater creativity and exploitation on Intellectual Property (IP). In line with our dynamic growth, we are looking for suitably qualified and results-oriented Malaysians to fill the following vacancies at MyIPO’s headquarters in Kuala Lumpur.
1. LEGAL ADVISOR Grade IPL48
2. DIRECTOR OF COPYRIGHT DIVISION Grade IPE48
3. DIRECTOR OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY TRAINING CENTRE (IPTC) Grade IPE48
4. EXECUTIVE (STATISTICIAN) Grade IPE41
5. EXECUTIVE (LIBRARIAN) Grade IPE41
6. CLERK Grade IPE17
7. CLERK Grade IPW17
8. TYPIST Grade IPE11
9. DRIVER Grade IPE3
"TURN YOUR TRASH COMPUTER FOR CASH"