- Analyse, review and re-engineer the key business processes and policies of the group to ensure their alignment with overall objectives and compliance with regulatory and all applicable standards.
- Collaborate and engage the stakeholders to effectively incorporate the functions and processes into overall business strategies and quality systems.
- Act as an independent party to review the processes with the business stakeholders and recommend any areas of improvements.
- Lead integrated planning processes using Lean-Sigma concept and develop divisional strengths.
- Plan and execute risk-based audits to identify and analyse operational and financial risks.
- Manage internal assessment program to ensure compliance with corporate, regulatory and applicable standards.
- Ensure that the document control and data management system are in compliance with the requirements of the quality management standards and/or any applicable regulations or standards for local and overseas entities.
- Provide work instructions, standard operating procedures and guidelines on business processes and data management.
- Provide support and guidance on procedural processing requirements and resolve issues pertaining to business processes.
- Participate in project management in providing ideas, methods and processes for company performance improvement.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 8 years of related experience under manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in SAP and/or QMS will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Proven leadership and team management track records